See more articles, reviews, fiction and poetry, including more of my writings, at group blog PLUTO'S REALM.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Apologia

I realized after my last post just how insensitive I may have been to people genuinely suffering from the medically recognized disease of zemmiphobia. The disease may explain why people from Indonesia are inexpicably terrified by Stephanie's small dog.

WARNING: Sumatrans, Jakartans, etc. This image may be traumatic to you. However, Gizmo is not the great mole rat, but in fact a dog. She is terrified by your flailing and shouting when she appears.

For those of you afflicted with this tragic disorder, it appears the following people really can help: http://www.changethatsrightnow.com/problem_detail.asp?SDID=2082:1932

For your benefit, I am providing a photo of Gizmo. She might eat everything in your frig, but other than that, she is not the enemy.

No comments: